Saturday, January 3, 2009

catching up post 1


 I haven't posted much goodness since we got the pup and for sure not since finals started... shall we catch up?  
YES! 
Sweet friend Summer, with her buddy at the Headstart Holiday Party!
The Headstart kids from our area came to campus and had pizza, cookies, brownies, juice drinks and candy!  They each got to sit on Santa's lap. For most of them it was the first time they'd ever seen Santa in person! 

YUMMY pizza!  Elizabeth and I had a blast with our little friend.
The kids got lots of little party-favor type toys and even got to take home a huge gift sack of educational (and fun) stuff!

Some of Santa's little helpers from the OUHSC SLP Graduate program!
I'll be posting lots of pictures from this even b/c I just had too much fun.  The kids are so precious, I cannot edit the selection!

No comments: