Thursday, October 30, 2008

prayers please!

Thanks to a new friend at school, I've been waiting for a few hours of free time to try some embroidery!  Goodness knows I need more hobbies!  I would post a picture for you, but I'm too sleepy!!  Never ending tests!  

I took a few hours for myself tonight and missed out on LIFT.  So sad!  Nick said it was awesome. God really moved. Please keep a young lady in your prayers... One of our students went to the doctor today and they think she might have breast cancer.  She's only 21, so young.  However, Jesus died for us and by His stripes we are healed.  Claim it for her!  Nick said everyone prayed for her tonight.  What great community. Praise God.  Thank you Lord for a husband who seeks You.  I get more than I deserve everyday. 

1 comment:

Christie said...

I will definitely pray, for a favorable diagnosis, and strength for the journey ahead.

(And I would loove to see some embroidery pics!)